Monday, April 2, 2012

Decisions, decisions.

Rustic laminate I chose for our floors.

Cashmere White granite to match my white kitchen!

This is the reason making decisions is so hard.

All the blues are beginning to look the same!


The past couple of weeks have been non-stop Home Depot and various flooring, tile, and granite shop visits. I get very overwhelmed by the abundance of choices they have of nearly everything. Especially paint. They people at Kelly Moore know me now on a first name basis. I even have my own compete Kelly Moore color swatch book courtesy of my father-in-law. This has only made things a little bit harder since the choices seem even more endless!

These are my choices so far:

Trim, Molding, and Doors: Swiss Coffee
Kitchen Cabinets and Bead Board: Swiss Coffee Dura Poxy
Downstairs Bath:  Sierra Spring
Bathroom Walls: Antique White
Living Room Walls: Star of the Garden
Dining Room and Kitchen: Blue Green Gem
Master Bedroom: Sierra Spring
Julian's Bedroom: Star of the Garden and Antique Orange (Behr) under the chair rail.

No comments:

Post a Comment